SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 : The Christmas Tag

the christmas tag

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
This question is really hard as I love a lot of Christmas movies. But, I must say that my favourite would be Home Alone. I have been watching it since I was little and it cracks me up every time! I'm glad that I have such a great sense of humour.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely Christmas morning! I think if I opened mine on Christmas Eve, that would just ruin it and my excitement would be gone. Does anyone actually open their presents on Christmas Eve?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I wouldn't say that I have a specific favourite Christmas memory. The memories that I have from my childhood was waking up to one present on my bed and unwrapping it, which made me much more excited to run downstairs to unwrap the rest. Although, me and my sister had to wait for my mum and dad to wake up (we used to wake up super early).

4. Favourite festive food?
Christmas chocolates - box of Celebrations! I only have a box of Celebrations once a year (which is Christmas). Does anyone actually eat them all year round? Also, what happened to the galaxy truffles? They were my fave.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I honestly can't think back to my childhood and remember every single Christmas gift that I got. I really didn't have a 'favourite' gift as I appreciated and loved everything that I got. Every year, my most favourite gift is having my family around me. I'm so grateful for everything they do and I'm grateful that they're here.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
This may sound weird to you but I love the smell of a real Christmas tree. I can't even explain to you how it smells. Although, for the past 2 years we've had an artificial tree, just because with the real tree's you get pine needles everywhere! But they're also so lovely and Christmassy.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually bake on Christmas Eve and watch Christmas movies. 

8. What tops your tree?
We used to have an angel that topped our tree but I think the plastic part under the angel broke, so it couldn't fit around the top branch of the tree properly. So, we now have a sparkly gold star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never recieved?
This is all that I can think of. I wouldn't say that it was crazy, wild or extravagant. A trampoline. Me and my sister couldn't have one as our garden was too small. Our nanny had one in her back garden which was ours but we wanted it at our house as we didn't go round our nannies much.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family and giving and receiving gifts from loved ones. It's just so nice to have the family altogether. Also, I can't forget that Christmas dinner!


I tag all of you reading this to do this tag - It's Christmas, so why not?

Post a Comment