SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11 : My Christmas Playlist

I've created a list of my top ten favourite Christmas songs to listen to throughout the festive season. I love so many Christmas songs, it was so hard to put this playlist together.

Christmas songs put me in such a good mood, hence why I listen to them everyday throughout December. How can I not get bored of them? Eventually, I managed to put my playlist together which I am going to share with you.

10. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl


9. Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson


8. Last Christmas - Wham!


7. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

6. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande


5. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard


4. My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears


3. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade


2. All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey



1. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid



I love a good Christmas tune, whether it's new or old. What are your top ten faves!?


Take a read of my most favourite Christmas movies here, if you yet haven't.

Post a Comment