SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15 : What's in my Party Clutch?

Hello lovelies!

This is similar to a 'What's in my bag' post, the only difference is that it's a clutch.

I bought this clutch from Quiz a few years ago when I had my school prom. It's great to take out for parties and clubbing - especially at this time of the year when everything's glittery. It doesn't look very spacious inside, but honestly, I manage to fit all my stuff in here.

So, lets take a look at what I take out with me in my clutch...




Mirror - A mirror is useful all the time, not just going out for the night. You'll never know when you'll need it.

Door Key - To make sure that I can get back into my house, if not I'll be banging on the front door trying to wake my family up to let me in.

Purse/Money - This purse is a mini one but it actually takes up most of the clutch. I wish there was a zip section in the actual clutch to store money in, it'd be so much easier.

Lipstick - Just to top up your lips whenever you need to. (This is where your mirror comes in handy).

Eyelash Glue - Oh my, this is so important! What if you're out and half of your eyelash is hanging off, oh dear. We don't want that!

Miss Dior Perfume - I take this out because this is actually the smallest perfume I own. It's so cute and so handy! Great to refresh.

Pencil Eyeliner - Again, just to top up on your make-up.

Phone - My phone obviously isn't in this photo because I took the pictures with it rather than my camera (don't ask).


This is all of my night out essentials. What are yours?

Post a Comment