SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17 : Keep your tan for Winter


Can I just start off by saying that I love Lauren's Way tan. I bought it in medium as I'm so pale and I thought that the dark would be way too dark. I'm so glad that I got medium as it was the perfect colour for me!

I applied the tan before going to bed to let it process overnight. When applying it, it was a very dark brown colour and as it was developing it got darker which made me very weary. I woke up the next morning and I felt like I was glowing! It wasn't as dark as when I first applied it, which was great.

The tan also left no streaks which was fab as the product did what it says. This is one of my all time favourite tans and I want you to try it out too! This tan is perfect for the Winter months as it leaves you glowing but it's not too dark/summery. Also, is it just me that feels much more pale in Winter? Got to keep that tan.

The only down side to this tan is that it marked my sheets so I had to change them the next day but that wasn't much of a problem. I've included a before and after photo to show you my results. Can I just say that the photos haven't been edited in any way, and they've both been taken on my iPhone 5S.

Before
After


What's your favourite tan?

2 comments :