SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16 : Festive Nails

I have finally got round to doing my nails (hooray!)

I've missed having my nails and I'm now so happy that they're back. As it's almost Christmas I decided to make my nails a little festive. These nails are gel extensions because I'm a nail biter and I have very short and brittle nails so I prefer having gels to usual nail polish.

If you don't have gel polishes you can use normal nail polishes to create the same effect. 


 I'm not going to go into too much detail about how nail extensions are done. If you would like to know more about them, then I'm more than happy to write a post all about it.


I tided up my cuticles and applied my nail extensions, I cut them down and filed them to the shape that I wanted. Once I was happy, I applied three coats of the UV gel to make the nails much thicker and less fragile. I then buffed that off and applied some Gellux base coat ready for the gel colour.


 I went for A.S.P Signature in the colour Mystique. I wanted a simple gold tip so that's what I created. Making the curves of the tips, I used a clean gel brush and I had to apply about two coats of that. I then applied the Gellux top coat to complete them.


2 comments :