SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 : Christmas Makeup

I can't believe it's already the 13th of December, where has the month gone!? I am feeling more and more festive everyday, so today I went for a Christmas eye look.

It's quite different to what I usually go for, but it works!
I used a simple red shade, I thought that it would come up much darker - sadly it didn't, but it's fine! I then used a light green shade for the outer corner and crease. A lot of blending was required, but I completed my look! I applied liquid liner and added some false eyelashes (it's Christmas, so why not!?) from here.

Also, I popped some white pencil liner on my lower lash line and, some white eyeshadow in the inner corners of my eyes.



Why not have a play yourself and see what you can come up with?

Post a Comment