SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 18 August 2019

New In My Skincare Drawer: Charlottes Magic Cream

charlotte tilbury magic cream review

charlottes magic cream review

I've never really found skincare exciting, but when it's Charlotte Tilbury and the packaging is a winner, I'm all for it! With its rose gold mirrored lid and octagonal design, it really lured me in.

The moisturiser itself is very thick, although it isn't at all heavy on the skin. You really don't need a lot of product to cover your face and neck as a little does go a long way. Also, considering the amount of product you get in 50ml, the price of £70 is pretty damn good! After using this magic cream for several months, I now use it as my everyday moisturiser. It's also a great base before applying makeup. 

People have said that this cream is more aimed towards those with dry and dehydrated skin rather than oily and combination skin types. However, Charlotte Tilbury herself, says that it can be used on all skin types. I have combination skin and I've found that it's been absolutely fine for me! Although, those of you more on the oilier side or with acne, maybe avoid this, just because it is such a rich cream.

Have you tried Charlottes magic cream before?

charlottes magic cream blog review

18 comments :

  1. I'm desperate to try this one, it sounds amazing for my dry skin! Loved hearing your thoughts :)

    Kate | http://www.katelovesx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cream is soo good! It smells so nice as well! x

    Joyce | www.joycelauofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Although, my fiancé says I smell like his nan haha x

      Delete
  3. I wasn't expecting to be that into this product but I actually really liked it!

    Jasmine xx



    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a luxurious moisturiser isn't it, I'm obsessed with mine! Love the magic eye cream too, it works wonders x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! I need to get more of the eye cream x

      Delete
  5. One of my ALL TIME favourite skincare products!!

    Lots of love from Mollie, blogger at theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely bloody love this moisturiser! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh come on, it's just an absolute dream isn't it!! I love this moisturiser!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this before, but it has been on my wishlist for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to. Honestly, it is worth every penny x

      Delete
  9. I actually really like this cream! I didn't think I would because I thought it might be too rich for my skin, however it wasn't at all :)

    Jasmine xx



    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would really like to give this a try for myself. I recall having a small sample of it but it was not enough to really gauge how it worked for me. It's expensive but I can see myself giving in one day to try it.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete