SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 3 December 2018

A Luxury Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

a luxury christmas gift guide

Don't you agree with me that women are so much easier to buy for than men!? I could've included loads more gift ideas. The trouble is, when I shop around for gifts for the women in my life, I find a ridiculous amount of things to add to my own wishlist and spend even more money than I was hoping to.

You can't go wrong with Urban Decay at Christmas. I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for Urban Decay products. They have such a wide range of colours and different products, you can't really go wrong. I have pretty much most of their palettes and I have really grown to love their lipsticks. Which is why I've included their new born to run vice lipstick and their fab ultimate naked basics palette which is great for creating both day and evening looks.

a christmas gift guide for her

gift guide for her blog post

How gorgeous is this pink and rose gold Ted Baker water bottle? I wanted to buy one for myself SO badly but I managed to somehow stop myself. I've also included the silver glittery compact mirror from Boux Avenue, which could actually be more of a stocking filler but it's just so cute for an extra little present. It's perfect for those girly girls in your life. Also, who doesn't need a compact mirror? 

Coconut Lane has some lovely phone cases on their site at the minute. This rose gold marble one is so pretty and most girls would adore it. A little more on the expensive side is Pandora. Again, you can't really go wrong with Pandora. This ring has been super popular this year. The diamond isn't too big or too small so it's a perfect size, which is so handy if you're a little unsure on what that certain person likes.

This NUIT perfume from Hugo Boss is lush. It smells gorgeous and even better, I got an amazing offer on it on Black Friday. I love this little over the shoulder bag from River Island. It's black, so it goes with everything. It's the perfect sized bag for a day out shopping when you don't want to lug your big bag around with you.

I hope this guide has helped you if you have been struggling with ideas. How is your Christmas shopping going? Have you started or finished?

christmas gift guide blog post

14 comments :

  1. I want all your picks I really love the idea of the ted baker bottle <3

    Serene XO

    http://www.surrealserene.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it? I want it for myself so bad haha! x

      Delete
  2. The Ted Baker water bottle is gorgeous, I need to pick up a new one so I might treat myself to this! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm hoping it goes on sale in the January sales so I can buy one for myself x

      Delete
  3. Yes I totally agree that women are easier to buy for! That Ted Baker water bottle is so cute, I love the colours xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I still really want one for myself haha x

      Delete
  4. Ohh I love the pandora ring. It’s definitely on my wishlist

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that pandora ring and it is beautiful on! So sparkly! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely gift ideas, I love the River Island bag!
    Such pretty photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I really tried with these photos and should really carry that on into 2019 x

      Delete