SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 29 March 2021

Surprise... I'm pregnant!


I can't even believe I'm writing this, it feels so surreal. You may have already seen the exciting news on my social media over the past week or so but if you haven't, I'm pregnant!

Ahhhh.

This has been the hardest secret Liam and I have ever had to keep. Well, we told our immediate family the day after we found out (before I was 4 weeks), because Liam was too excited, bless him. But waiting to tell the rest of the family and our friends was so hard. All I can say is, people aren't lying when they say the first 12 weeks drag. I feel like I've been waiting an absolute lifetime, yet I feel like how the hell have I gotten to this stage already?


I knew I was pregnant before I even took a test. I just didn't feel myself. I had period-like cramps two weeks before my period was due which never happens! I was constantly tired and struggled with insomnia. And oh my god the bloat in the evenings was unreal! 

 I'm now just over 14 weeks, so I am due at the end of September which feels forever away, but I know it'll come around so quickly! I'm not gonna lie, my first trimester has been pretty interesting. The nausea was so awful. I weren't even being sick, I was just feeling sick 24/7. Along with headaches, dizziness and lots of days spent in bed for the majority of my first trimester, it's been a mixture of good and bad days. I'm so glad that I'm feeling much better now and much more myself!

This is something Liam and I have wanted for such a long time and we are both so over the moon. We are so lucky and grateful to be able to experience this amazing journey.

6 comments :

  1. Oh congrats! I was the same with the morning sickness, I could barely move as I felt so sick all the time but was only sick twice! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh massive congratulations, I am so beyond chuffed for you! I cannot wait to follow your pregnancy journey and hear about your lives!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovely, such an exciting time! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congratulations!! How exciting for you both :)

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete