SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 1 March 2021

A NEXT Beauty Box for Only £20?

next beauty box review

I have been so excited to write this post for you all, because did you know that Next did beauty boxes?  Neither did I. It actually came to such a shock for me, because of the amount of times I've shopped their website and I've never come across them.

This is my first ever beauty box. I have considered Glossybox and Cohorted before, but I never got round to trying them out. I was so close to purchasing the Look Fantastic beauty box over Christmas but I was too late to the game as it sold out so quickly.

next beauty box blog post

Next currently have a range of different boxes at different prices. I decided to go for the Self-Care Beauty Edit Box for £20, because as soon as I saw that Bobbi Brown, Smashbox and TooFaced were included in this box, I was sold!

Next states "As with all our Next beauty boxes, the total combined value is based on full-size and travel-sized items only; sample-sized items (that may read 'not for resale') are NOT counted in this value."

Next also states that this box is worth over £70, which just didn't add up to me. How can two full sized products and three travel-sized products add up to over £70? So, I decided to do a little bit of research beforehand to see how much the box is really worth. Adding up the full sized and the travel-sized products, this box is actually worth over £50 - coming in at exactly £53.95.

Even though their calculations aren't correct, I still think it's definitely worth paying £20 for as it includes some amazing brands and pricey products that I've always wanted to try but didn't want to splurge my money on before trying them first.

next beauty review

bobbi brown face base review

rabot liquid chocolate body mask

Overall, we have some great little products in here. I've always wanted to try Bobbi Browns Vitamin Enriched Face Base - it is sample sized but a little always goes a long way with Bobbi Brown so I'm chuffed. 

I have also wanted to give the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara a go for a while but never got round to it as I always had lash extensions on, so I'm glad that I can finally try it. 

The Rabot Liquid Chocolate Body Mask smells absolutely incredible, it literally smells like you've just whisked up a chocolate cake mix. This product is hefty and will most probably last me a while, I just can't wait to smell like chocolate 24/7.

12 comments :

  1. I had no idea that Next did beauty boxes, but it's a bit sneaky that their valuation is a bit off. It does look great though and the products seem great xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Next did beauty boxes!! Need to share this news with my sister. I really love the masks from Oh K! Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such good value for money!

    Kayleigh x
    https://hazelnutmusings.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Such a good value for money x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe this is only £20! Next should have got on this sooner. I love the quality of brands already involved, I just wish some bits were bigger sizes but I am greedy!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen recently that Next offer beauty boxes and my goodness, this looks amazing - great value for money xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea! Although I've noticed Next has really started pushing the fact they're somewhere you can apparently go for beauty now!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting that their numbers didn't add up! I'd definitely be a bit wary of that but that's just me! Some great products in here though! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Next Beauty Boxes are amazing, such good value for money! :)

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea and I online shop at Next all the time, I must look on the website daily! I can't believe the box is £20, that's brilliant xxxx

      Zoë - MammafulZo 💕 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'd not seen this I must try it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good selection of products!

    ReplyDelete