SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Lush Wishlist Under £40

lush wishlist 2016

I'm not a massive fan of Lush like the majority of people but I do like their products. I know that buying quite a few things from Lush ends up being expensive. So, I've put together a wishlist of products that I've had my eye on for a while which costs less than £40. Suffering with dry lips, I have been wanting a decent lip scrub that works. After reading the reviews online, I decided that I most definitely have to make a trip to Lush to purchase this. And, it's bubblegum flavoured! The question is, will I actually treat my lips or end up eating it? Hah. £5.50

I tried a bath oil for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it. I guessed that Lush would sell bath oils for a reasonable price and then I found this, the razzle dazzle. I love the name, I love the glitter and it just looks so relaxing and fun at the same time. Is that even possible? £2.00

I've tried a few bath bombs from Lush before and I am honestly entertained when they do their thing after you plonk it in the bath. Dragons egg looks really pretty and by how the scent is described (jasmine and citrus), I think I would absolutely love it. £3.75
Another bath bomb on my list is the intergalactic, I have heard so many people rave about this one. But after watching videos of it, I now know why. My sister has this written on her birthday list. Mind if I borrow a bit? £4.25

After owning the comforter bubble bar, I really wanted to give the shower gel a go. The bar smells absolutely gorgeous so I assume that they smell the same. The shower gel also looks shimmery which is good, shimmer and glitter is my thing. I'm actually running out of shower gel so it may be time to stock up. £9.95 per 250g

After trying out the Marilyn hair treatment, I have been wanting to try out a similar but different one. I came across h'suan wen hua, which I can't pronounce by the way. It's full of nourishing ingredients to improve your hairs condition. Being bleach blonde and with the weather changes, my hair can go quite dry. So, this would be perfect right now. £9.75 per 225g

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for such a great blog post topic, as I know all too well myself how expensive buying multiple products from Lush can be! This post has been a great help as despite using H'Suan Wen Hua a lot in the past, I've been on the hunt for some new goodies and I can't wait to buy some of them from your blog post! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Kirsty, this comment means a lot to me xx

      Delete