SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Copper Eyes and Nude Lips : Autumn Makeup

I haven't done a makeup look in like, forever!

As it's now Autumn, I thought that now would be the perfect time to show you my perfect Autumn look. (Minus the liner - obviously I'm sure you can do a lot better as I'm a beginner)

So, lets jump straight into it! 
Just to say, my eyeshadow shades are all from two different palettes from Makeup Revolution - just so you don't get confused!

copper eye makeup

First, I apply my base shade from the 'What you waiting for' palette in the shade 'Super hot female.' I then apply the shade 'Copper Dream' from the palette 'Eyes like Angels.' This was a very bright orangey colour, so I had to blend that out before applying my next shade.

autumn copper makeup

Next, I applied the shade 'Award' from the palette 'Eyes like Angels' on top to add a bit of a gold tone. I then decided that I wanted a bit of a darker colour in the crease part of my lid. So, I added a little bit of 'Shut my Eyes' from the 'What you waiting for' palette and just blended it all together.

I then applied some 'Shut my Eyes' on my lower lash line.

autumn makeup

I then applied my liquid liner (Which is terrible - I must say!) and my mascara. I only done one coat of mascara as I end up applying my lashes in a sec.

eyelure sexy senorita eyelashes

I just love how much false lashes can enhance the makeup look!

I put a bit of white liner from 'Barry M' on my water line. I then highlighted my brow bone using the shade 'White Chocolate' from the 'Eyes Uncovered Collection' nude palette.

nude pink lips

I decided to go for quite a natural lip instead of an 'autumn berry colour' that everyone is obsessed with at the moment. 
Even though I love that look, it just didn't go with my eyes and I thought that quite a simple lip went best. It's really personal preference to be honest.

Anyway, on my lips I used 'L'Oreal Colour Riche' in the shade 'Greige Amoureux' (aka 632)

fall makeup

autumn makeup look

This is my finished look! I hope you like it and it's gave you some inspiration. I do know that I really need to work on my liquid liner - every one was at this stage once in their life, right!?

You can find the Makeup Revolution palettes here:

-What You Waiting For - You can see my review here.
-Eyes Like Angels - You can see my review here.

Do you have a favourite Autumn look that you like to wear during the season?

Post a Comment