SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 13 April 2015

Liebster Award No.3

So, here I am again, Liebster Award...
number 3!

Once I found out that I got nominated again, I didn't want to say no. I would've felt really bad. Also, you can dig a little more into my life and find out a bit more about me!

Before I start, you can go and take a look at first and my second Liebster Awards if you would like to.

So, lets get straight into it! I got nominated by Leanne, go and check out her blog!

There are a few rules of this tag and here they are:
1. Thank and link the person who has nominated you 
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions. 
3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post. 
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media or their blogs.
liebster award



Q1. What is the most amazing thing that has happened to you, so far in your life?
A1. The most amazing thing that has happened to me so far was passing my driving theory test! I have been revising since June 2014 and I took my first test in December 2014 and I failed 4 times. It really did get me down but I passed just over 2 weeks ago and it still won't sink in! 


Q2. Why did you start blogging?
A2. I started watching YouTube videos and I came across someones video and she had her social media links in the video description box. I found her blog and I loved the idea of it and she really inspired me to start blogging. I was also on a website builder called Piczo, me and my friend made cool websites for fun and then I came across the blogging side of Piczo a few years later.


Q3. What or who is your blog inspired by?

A3. My blog is inspired by Iclelivzi. I have been watching her YouTube videos since she first started and I have read her blog about 10,865 times. (Ok, maybe that's a bit much. But, I have read her blog over and over again a lot of times.)


Q4. Where will your blog take you?

A4. I really don't know. Blogging is a great passion of mine and I really do enjoy it. Hopefully I'll have a few more followers than 31. But who knows where it will take me..


Q5. What is your dream in life?

A5. My dream is to be happy and be able to do things I want to do. 


Q6.  If you were to win £10 million on the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?

A6. If my family need extra money for tax or rent or stuff like that, I would help them out. I would also give a lot to my mum and dad because they are such generous people and I couldn't ask for better parents!

Q7. Who is your favourite music artist and why?
A7. If you know me well, you would've guessed by now. Cher Lloyd. I have loved her since she walked on the X-Factor stage. Her songs also have so much meaning and helps me get through my life.


Q8. When are you at your happiest?

A8. When I'm in my comfort zone. At home, in my room or blogging.

Q9. Who is your hero/heroine/the person you most look up to? Why?

A9. The person who I look up to is Cher Lloyd. She doesn't care what people think of her and I wish I was exactly like that. She inspires me so much and keeps my head held high.


Q10. Describe your dream life

A10. My dream life. Wow. I would love to be a professional dancer and I would love to have a small family. I would also love to keep positive and help out other people as much as I could.

Q11. What is your favourite 'treat'?
A11. I don't know what you mean by 'treat' but if you mean food, it's definitely chocolate without a doubt!


Like last time, I nominate all of you reading this if you have less than 200 followers! Stick to the rules!

Here are your questions:

1. Explain the meaning behind your blog name.
2. Do you have any talents?
3. Who is your current favourite blogger?
4. What is the most valuable lesson you've learned in life?
5. What is your favourite childhood memory?
6. Share something we don't know about you.
7. What is your most recent purchase?
8. If you could live in any city in the world, what city would it be and why?
9. What camera do you use to take photos for your blog?
10. If you could own any brand in the world, which would it be and why?
11. Favourite pair of shoes you own?


Let me know once you've done your award by commenting below or tweeting me @megs_elizabethx

Post a Comment