SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Boohoo Clothing Haul

Hello lovelies!
 I recently bought some gorgeous clothing items from boohoo.com. It is so affordable and the clothing is amazing quality!

 The standard delivery rate is £3.99 and that was what I was planning to choose. Although, at the time, the delivery price was £1.99 for next day delivery. So, why not!? And yes it did come the next day, at about 8:45am! My mum answered the door and brought the bag of clothes up to my room and tried them on first. She instantly fell in love and went online and ordered herself some.

boohoo

boohoo clothing haul

boohoo black playsuit

boohoo clothing try on

Aveline Wrap Over Playsuit- £12.00 and I got this in a size 8. I thought that it would have been risky to get a size 6 because it would've come up quite high on my legs and the arms may have been a little too short. It fits perfectly though and it would look lush with some gorgeous heels.

boohoo grid print skirt

boohoo black and white mini skirt

Cherie Grid Print Mini Skirt- £6.00 and I got this in a size 8. I knew I was a size 8 before I bought it. I love the pattern and black and white goes with a lot. Would look nice with basically anything. A crop top or a white top tucked in would look cute.

boohoo long sleeved blouse

boohoo white blouse

boohoo white long sleeved blouse

Zip Front Long Sleeve Blouse- £18.00 and I got this in a size 8. Great work/interview outfit. Would look nice with leggings or black high waisted jeans. Could go with pretty much anything. My blazer from Miss Selfridge also looks good with it too! Sleeves are a bit long but they're easy to roll up. Would also look good tucked into high waisted jeans. Please bear in mind that the creases in this blouse already came like that and I haven't had time to iron them out.

boohoo aztec playsuit

boohoo patterned playsuit

boohoo aztec playsuit

Jessica Aztec Swing Playsuit- £12.00 and I got this in a size 8. The patterns are lovely and it's so colourful, so wearing any colour shoes are quite handy. Me and mum decided to share this playsuit and I do admit that it looks much better on her.

boohoo pink mini skirt

boohoo pink skirt

Masiy Basic Bodycon Mini Skirt- £5.00 and I got this in a size 8. It's so cheap for a skirt. I thought that I needed to get something other than black. Love the colour although it's quite see-through. So you'd have to wear light coloured underwear. I also didn't realise that the tag inside the skirt was poking out until I uploaded the photos.

boohoo swing sleeve top

boohoo frill swing sleeve top

boohoo white top

Lola Frill Sleeve Swing Top- £10.00 and I got this in a size 8. I'm really not sure on this top and I don't know why. I think it's the bottom part of the top. It just looked so much better on the model.

boohoo crop top

boohoo white cut out bralet

boohoo bralet

boohoo cut out bralet

White Cut Out Bralet- £12.00 and I got this in a size 6. I was debating on the size 6 and the size 8. I wasn't sure on the size 8 because the shoulder straps would've probably been too big as they're not adjustable. I wasn't sure on the size 6 because I thought it would've been too tight around the bust. (And it is!) It is a little hard to get on and off, but doesn't feel too tight on. Would look gorgeous with pretty much anything.


Have a lovely week!

Post a Comment