SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Lounging in Lockdown with Femme Luxe

As you can imagine, I'm forever living in loungewear at the minute, how can I not? With not being able to go anywhere and no reason to get dressed up, I am living for lounging around in my comfies. Femme Luxe Finery got in touch with me and very kindly gifted me a few loungewear pieces which I picked out myself.

The first set I picked is this Cailleigh stone cropped loungewear set*. This set comes in five other colours and I'm not going to lie, I was torn between stone, khaki, and black. The colour of this set actually looks a lot lighter on the Femme Luxe site. In person it's more on the yellowy side but I really don't mind because it still looks amazing and I'd probably say this is my absolute favourite out of the three I've picked. The inside of the hoodie and joggers has a thick, soft lining which is super cosy and comfy. I love that the hoodie is cropped too, you can use the drawstring at the side to keep it loose or bring it in tighter. The cropped look just gives the set that something extra.

femme luxe blog post

The next set that caught my eye was the Zuri black cropped cargo loungewear set*. I was drawn to it because it's different, I'd never seen a set like it before and I just really liked the style of it. The colour choice is slightly more limited with only three other colours to choose from. The style of the layered, cropped hoodie was what attracted me at first and with the zip and the collar, I personally think it's a cool and chic style. Like the first set, it has a drawstring to pull it tighter or keep it loose, you can also tuck the drawstring in or leave it out.

femme luxe loungewear

Lastly, is the Blake grey off the shoulder loungewear set*. This set has a really great colour range with six other colours to choose from. I was a little wary when I pulled this out of the packaging because I noticed the material was thinner and tighter than the other two sets. I was worried that my massive thunder thighs wouldn't squeeze into the joggers, honestly I was surprised when I pulled myself into them. Even though the material is thin, they're not see-through at all and as they're more on the fitted side than baggy, they have a really good stretch to them and I actually found them extremely comfy.

femme luxe bloggers

All three sets are just perfect and easy for lounging about the house, running errands on your days off, dressing them up or wearing them as a cute, comfy airport outfit. Currently, all of their loungewear collection is on sale, so definitely go and check it out.


*Products marked with (*) have been gifted. As always, my reviews and opinions are completely honest and my own. 

14 comments :

  1. So many cute picks! They all look so cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, great picks! Lounge wear is just the best right now.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving it. Don't ever want to go back to jeans haha x

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the first set! You are gorgeous girl x

    Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, reallllly want it in all the other colours too haha. Thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  4. These are so gorgeous! Not sure how I’m going to dress when this is over cus I’ve lived in joggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know. Jeans will feel so weird haha x

      Delete
  5. Yesss girl you are rocking the loungewear! These bits all look so comfy!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they have some gorgeous pieces don't they x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. It took me a while to narrow down my fave pieces xx

      Delete
  7. That first set looks so comfy, looks like an outfit I could do with - living for comfiness at the moment!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I want it in every colour they stock haha x

      Delete