SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 16 December 2019

My Favourite Beauty Buys of 2019.

my favourite beauty buys of 2019

I have tried a lot of new and different beauty products throughout 2019 and as this year is coming to an end, I thought what better way to do a round-up of my faves!?

First off is the ABH brow pomade. I had been wanting to get my hands on an ABH pomade for years but never got round to it. I bought this in the shade 'soft brown' however, it is a couple of shades darker than I would like but I just love how it glides on, the consistency, a little goes a long way and I love how long wearing it is too. Until I order 1 or 2 shades lighter, I will carry on using this!

Another beauty product I've been meaning to buy sooner rather than later is the Nars luminous weightless foundation. Even though it gives you flawless full coverage, it's also super lightweight too. Nothing I hate more than feeling cakey.

favourite beauty buys of 2019

my favourite beauty buys of 2019

This little Burts Bees lipbalm is a gem. I used to use Vaseline before, but I will never go back now! BB lipbalm has been perfect for the colder months recently too. I would love to try out more of their range!
Another beauty staple I discovered this year was this 'Honeylove' lipstick from MAC. I don't like too beigey or pinky nudes but honeylove is literally the perfect nude as it's in-between beige and pink. I use the MAC 'Stripdown' lipliner to go with it too and it's gorgeous.

favourite beauty buys of 2019 blog

favourite beauty buys of 2019 blog post

Moving onto skincare, I have used a number of products from Skin Chemists before and I had got on so well with them, so when I needed a new under-eye serum, that's where I headed. This rose quartz mineral eye serum is pink, shimmery and light. It also absorbs into the skin quickly so you're not left with that annoying sticky residue, like you can get with some moisturisers and face serums.

A new brand for me this year is Nip+Fab. So many people have recommended Nip+Fab so I thought I'd give it a whirl. These two products are my faves. They're super gentle on the skin and you really can feel and notice a difference after using them. I think the prices of their products are fairly reasonable too considering how good they are. 

What are your beauty faves of this year?

10 comments :

  1. Oooh these are some great picks- I love seeing what other people have been loving in beauty! I need to get my hands on the NARS foundation and I've been meaning to pick up the ABH pomade for ages now!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally that foundation is my all time fave now! x

      Delete
  2. Oh I just love these kind of posts, I love to see what products make it to the yearly round up.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burt's Bees lip balms are my fave too! I need to try the NARS foundation because I've heard so many great things about it x

    astoldbykirsty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought a Burts Bees body butter for stretch marks so I'm intrigued to give that a go! x

      Delete
  4. I think I need to try more Nip+Fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products, would love to try :)

    xoniomaniax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used the ABH brow pomade in ages but I used to use it religiously! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great products. Going to be checking some of these out in the New Year x

    ReplyDelete