SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 31 December 2019

2019... What a Year You've Been!


2019 has been a very crazy but exciting year, so much has happened.
Starting off with getting engaged on New Years Eve of 2018 not long after the clock struck twelve. It's crazy to think we've been engaged for a year already! 

January - February
I also bought a new car. After having my first little car for three years, I thought that it was about time I had an upgrade. 
After Liam and I sat down and properly worked out our finances, we decided to get married in 2020 instead of 2021. We figured, although it would be a challenge, we could get married and buy our first home in the same year. So, we had done a lot of venue hunting and found the perfect wedding venue which was also well under our budget too! We've had lots of meetings for the wedding - choosing our photographer, florist and hiring stuff.

March - July
We went to Essex for Liam's birthday in March and visited Colchester Zoo which was so much fun! I also drove to the O2 in London to see Olly Murs live for the third time.
I celebrated my 22nd birthday in June and a week later, Liam and I then went on holiday to Tenerife. We did both Siam Park and Loro Park which was so much fun! 
When we got back from holiday, I experienced my first wedding dress shop and I found the dress. I haven't been back for fittings yet, I need to book an appointment soon. I am still trying to lose a little bit of weight before I go for my first fitting. The same day I said yes to the dress, my nanny passed away. We were expecting it but definitely not on the same day as I picked out my wedding dress. So that day was full of emotions!

August - December
After Liam bought me a skydive voucher for my birthday, I actually did it. It's literally the most amazing thing to have ever experienced and if you have the chance to or are thinking about it, put your fears behind you and 100% do it! To end the Summer of 2019, we saw Ed Sheeran live. He's amazing live, I don't know why I haven't wanted to see him before. 

After having four years off ballet from spraining my ankle, I finally went back and I'm loving every minute of it! Me and a couple of the work girls drove up to Birmingham to see Christina Aguilera live. Hands down she is the best artist I have seen live. How she sings like that is beyond me. I had a little struggle with my anxiety and depression too but with supportive family and close friends and even work colleagues, I'm doing alright. I just have to remind myself that I now have so much to look forward to!

How was your 2019? Roll on 2020!

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like you've got a really exciting 2020, so many incredible plans! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting year ahead, a wedding and a new house! I hope everything goes well for you and I wish you all the best for 2020.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a fabulous year!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I can't believe you did a skydive- that's so brave of you! It sounds like you had an amazing year, wishing you all the best for 2020!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete