SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 1 September 2019

Four Wedding Blogs To Bookmark.

I have been reading so many wedding related blog posts getting tips and learning things I didn't even know! So, I thought that I'd share with you my four all time favourite blogs for wedding related content.

 I have been reading Corrie's blog for years and when she started writing her wedding planning blog posts, I was so excited for her! I'm even more so excited now I'm actually planning my own wedding. From the engagement to the honeymoon, I have read every single post. Her wedding photos are stunning too and I will definitely be passing them onto my photographer!

Leanne's blog is a very recent one I'm addicted to, AND it's pink & white! Leanne is currently still planning her wedding and it's great that I can plan along with her and see how far we both are and if I've missed anything. Her blog itself is just gorgeous and I can relate to many of her posts.

Again, Katie's blog is another recent that's now my fave to read. Katie is actually getting married in October this year, so exciting! Which means, she has literally written about everything you can think of to do with planning a wedding. Every wedding related post Katie writes, she includes a checklist of what she's done. Again, like Leanne's, I like to compare what we've both done and see if I've missed anything.

Like Corries blog, I have also been reading Jodie Melissa's blog for a long time too. With wedding DIY, updates, hauls and bridal makeup blog posts, each one has inspired me and given me ideas. She also has a YouTube channel which includes wedding videos too.

Can you recommend any more wedding blogs that I'd like? I'm all for getting in the wedding mood at the minute!

1 comment :

  1. Wedding blogs seems like such a great idea, it's always nice to get ideas from others and see what worked and what didn't. I'll have to save these for when the time comes! Thanks for sharing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete