SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 14 May 2019

What I'm Currently Using On My Hair and Skin

my current haircare and skincare favourites

I have recently changed up a lot of products that I've been using and I am currently using a bundle which I absolutely love! My hair has been in desperate need of some TLC, so I bought a bottle of shampoo and a conditioning treatment mask from the colour goddess range from Bed Head. And oh my god, the smell of these products is gorgeous! The treatment mask contains shea butter and sweet almond oil which smells exactly like caramel! The bathroom and my hair always smell amazing once I've washed my hair. That's another thing... I actually enjoy washing my hair now, haha! This conditioning treatment has really saved my hair, I leave it on for around five minutes after washing my hair and it really does work wonders! My hair is so soft and actually looks in great condition afterwards. 

Soap and Glory is a go-to brand for me. I have been using their righteous body butter for years and will never fault it. I have also been using their hand cream quite frequently too. I have tried and tested so many different hand creams and I always come back to S&Gs hand food and the best thing is that it smells amazing too!

I have been wanting a new eye cream for a while. I've always stuck by the Bobbi Brown eye repair cream which, don't get me wrong, is great! But, I wanted to switch things up a bit and try something different. This caviar eye serum from Skin Chemists* is anti-ageing, which firstly sounds great to me! I have been using this cream every night before bed for the last three weeks and I really have noticed a difference. My under eye area is loads brighter and smoother than it was before. I can't really comment on fine lines as luckily, I don't have them yet.

Another great number from Skin Chemists* is the caviar day moisturiser, which again is anti-ageing. And I am LOVING this. A little really goes a long way with this moisturiser. It easily sinks into the skin without you feeling like you're wearing a mask. It's super lightweight too. Because it's the Caviar range, the products are specially designed to suit dry, oily and combination skin types. It really has done wonders for my combination skin type. I find that throughout the day, my T-zone doesn't get as oily as it used to and that the moisturiser has evened out my skin texture around my chin area. 

Lastly is this caviar serum from Skin Chemists*. I love the overall design of the product, although it was so bloody hard to photograph. The consistency of this serum is great as it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. As I have been using the serum alongside the moisturiser, I can't work out what benefits I've had from what product. But, my skin is definitely a lot firmer, smoother and hydrated.


*This post features products which I was sent for a review. As always, my review and opinions are completely honest and my own.

Post a Comment