SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Handbag Essentials Every Girl Needs

handag essentials

As the better weather is approaching, us girls like to change up our bags. As I prefer smaller bags this time of the year, I have to think about what I'll really need. I can't just throw everything and anything in like I do with my everyday big bag.

Compact Mirror
Obviously a compact mirror is a must have essential, although I have once used the camera on my phone to check for any food stuck in my teeth hahaha. This mirror in particular is from Boux Avenue.

Hand Cream
I always carry hand cream about with me. My hands get so dry in all seasons. Hand food from Soap and Glory is my all time favourite.

Lipbalm
Again, lipbalm is another item I carry everywhere with me. You never know when you'll need it. I am currently using the original Vaseline as I just prefer it when my lips are extremely dry, I feel like Vaseline hydrates them a lot quicker than a normal lip balm.

Twist & Spritz*
Because this is a travel size, it is so much smaller and lightweight than carrying around your usual bottle of perfume about. It literally takes seconds to fill up if you're in a rush and want to change your perfume for the day. You can buy this from The Fragrance Shop.

Beauty Scissors*
These are actually nail scissors but I have also used them for trimming my eyebrows too. The scissors are smooth and slightly curved which creates a perfect neat line. They're great for an unexpected broken nail emergency. They come in a clear pouch so they don't mark anything in your bag or get damaged. You can get the Rubis scissors from Look Fantastic.

handbag essentials every girl needs

*This post features products which I was sent for a review. As always, my review and opinions are completely honest and my own.
 

1 comment :

  1. I always make sure I have some vasaline with me too!
    Chloe X chloelxuise.com

    ReplyDelete