SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Double Trouble - Blog Update!

Early this year I was thinking about changing the name of my blog, which meant that I had to change my url. Then I had to contact Bloglovin so they can move my followers.

I contacted Bloglovin numerous times for about a month and a half for them to change my blog address. I didn't hear anything back from them at all. 

So I thought that I'd just do it myself. I created a new Bloglovin account and emailed all of my followers from my old blog just to let them know that I have a new one.

Only two days ago, I got an email from Bloglovin saying that they had finally changed the address of my blog.

So if you are following both my old blog 'Simply Inspired' and following this one, then I'm just writing this post to let you know that when I next post, you may get two updates from both blogs.

I'm just letting you know that you may find that annoying and that you can unfollow my blog 'Simply Inspired' if you can. I managed to remove the blog 'Simply Inspired' but it still comes up if you search for it on Bloglovin. 


Thank you for understanding, it has been a nightmare!

Post a Comment