SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 18 August 2020

My Current Haircare Routine

my current haircare routine

A shampoo I've been loving at the minute is the Goldwell Rich Repair Restoring Shampoo. The clue is in the name, it's for dry and damaged hair and as mine is bleached, I definitely fit in that category. I love everything about this shampoo; the consistency, the smell, it works and the price tag - you can usually get it on offer on Salons Direct. 

Another shampoo I swear by is the Goldwell Blondes & Highlights Anti-Yellow Shampoo. It's a purple shampoo and I tend to use this once I've just had my hair done and it needs toning down, as well as when my blonde starts going dull and I want to bring a bit of life back into it - probably around five/six weeks after I've had it coloured. 
This shampoo, along with Matrix are the only purple shampoos that don't dry my hair out. I don't know what are in the rest of them that I've tried, but they make my hair so dry and really knotty after washing it. So finding two that don't make my hair worse off is amazing. 

The conditioner I've been using and loving is the BedHead Oil Infused Colour Goddess Conditioner. Around the start of this year, I had also been using the shampoo from this range, but because I have oily hair and the product itself is oil infused, it of course made my hair oilier at the root - so, I scrapped using the shampoo and stuck by the conditioner. It smells lush too, just like a warm, caramel/toffee smell.



I have been using the Schwarzkopf Blondeme Keratin Restore Mask for the majority of this year and I can honestly say it's the best I've used. I only need to use this mask once a week and a little really goes a long way with the product. After leaving it on for around 10 minutes, it really nourishes and hydrates your hair and makes it so much easier to detangle too. It smells gorgeous which also lingers in your hair after you've washed it off. 
You know when your hair blows in the wind and you sometimes get a waft of your nice smelling shampoo? Well, that's the same with this hair mask.

I've always used Schwarzkopf thermal protection sprays as they all smell amazing, work wonders and the majority of the time they're on offer in most places. But one I keep going back to recently is their Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray. It protects up to 220 degree heat and can be used on damp and dry hair. When used on dry hair, it doesn't leave any residue, it dries in pretty quickly so you can easily get on and straighten or curl your hair straight away.

An oil I've been using on my hair for years is Wella Oil Reflections. I think it'll forever be in my haircare routine as it is honestly a magic treatment for the ends of the hair. I've actually made my mum use it for the past year as her hair never used to grow past a certain length and honestly, I've never seen her hair so long and so healthy. The ends also aren't as split as they used to be either which is incredible. Mum also recommends the Wella oil too!

What have you been using on your hair recently? Or have you tried anything I've been using?

1 comment :