SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 11 November 2019

A November To-Do List

november to do list

Ok, so we're into the second week of November and this post is a little late than I expected. However, it's still early November so I still have time to tick off this to-do list. As you know, I absolutely love this time of the year to do lots of Autumnal things, so I have put together a list of stuff I'd like to accomplish this month. 

Dedicate one day of the month to pamper
I thought to myself the other day that I don't actually fully pamper myself. I just cleanse my face properly here and there and do the odd face mask whenever I find the time to. I've decided to dedicate one day this month to fully pamper myself. No makeup, a fresh face, hair mask, face mask, a chilled bath - you name it, I'll include it.

Go for more Autumnal walks
The only time of the year I enjoy going for walks is Autumn and Winter. I just love the feeling of the crisp air, wearing a coat wrapped up in a scarf and a bobble hat with a warm latte walking through the leaves. Does anyone think I'm crazy? I just love it.

Get back into reading
I haven't read a book properly for ages and I love this time of the year to be able to snuggle up on the sofa and do that. If anyone has any recommendations on a good read at the moment, let me know!

Make use of my gym membership
I swear I say that I'll do this every month, but I still haven't been for months! It's even harder this time of the year because it's colder and with Christmas coming up, I'd just rather eat everything. Seriously though, I need to get my arse back into that gym - I need my flat belly back!

Start a new series
Whether it's on TV or Netflix, I want to start a new series. We've recently started Peaky Blinders and I'm really enjoying it. However, I need a little something else to binge for when I don't feel like watching PB. Again, let me know of any series or TV shows you've been loving!

Bake festive treats
Baking is not my thing at all. But I'd really like to get in the kitchen and whip up something Autumnal. I bake shortbread, gingerbread men and sausage rolls on Christmas Eve, but I'd like to do something new. I'll carry on scrolling through Pinterest until I find something.

What's on your November to-do list?

7 comments :

  1. Baking festive treats are definitely on my to-do list x

    Joyce | www.joycelauofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start a new series too - or at least carry on watching Stranger Things! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep saying I will start the gym, I have been saying it all year and haven't quite got there. Oh dear! A good old pamper sounds great, I try to set aside at least an evening for this once a week.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything, I hope you're able to get it all done. I love Autumn walks too, and baking is always so much better at this time of year!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, that MAC lipstick looks great :D
    I love reading (and making) to-do lists so I loved reading this one. Reading is definitely on my list too as I started a book 2 months ago and I'm somewhere on page 60 >.< Walks are great as long as it doesn't rain, I can't stand rain...
    and now all that I watch or have heard people loving if you need a idea: chicago fire, chicago med, chicago pd, riverdale, resident, daybreak, manifest :D

    xo Honey -- blog Royal Lifestyle -- personal blog Beehive -- Twitter profile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to go on more Autumnal walks but it's gotten SO cold I can't stand it, it's freezing out there haha!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been meaning to do a self care pamper day for months now, and I just have not gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete