SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 24 December 2017

Sharing Laughter and Happiness With Photowall*

I love photos and looking back on amazing memories. I actually had this discussion with my sister the other day and she mentioned that she hates having her picture taken. Her Facebook and Insta accounts have literally no recent photos on from the past year. Fair enough, good memories always stay with you. But, I like taking lots of pictures and capturing every moment. I have a decent amount of photo albums and photo frames in my room. When Photowall* contacted me about working with them, I was so excited!

photowall

photowall review
(I wanted the canvas in the middle of my wall but my dad had a lot of trouble with the screws not going into the wall. So, it's currently on a picture rail hook for now).

I got a really nice picture done on a canvas of Liam and I - I can't actually remember what we were laughing about. But every time I look up at it, it reminds me how happy we both are in our relationship (soz for being soppy). The best thing was that there were no set sizes to choose from, I just put in my own dimensions. Delivery, luckily this time of the year took no longer than three days. My canvas came rolled up neatly and securely in a box. You can choose whether to get the canvas as it is and put it in your own frame or getting the wooden DIY frame along with your canvas.

I attached the wooden frames on the back of my canvas myself. It was really straightforward to do and already had markings on the canvas for where to fold the picture over onto the wooden bits. The instructions were very well written but I can only do things by watching. Photowall have their own video on YouTube of how to put the DIY frame and canvas together. It only took around ten minutes to put together. Everything is amazing quality and I'm so happy with it. It looks amazing in my room and every one always comments on it.

You have 30 days from today to use my discount code, MeganElizabethCampaign2017 for 20% off your very own canvas or wall mural. You can upload your own picture or choose from their own designs.


*This post features an item which I was sent for a review. As always, my review and opinions are completely honest and my own.

Post a Comment