SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 2 December 2017

DIY Christmas Gift Tags

diy christmas gift tags

diy christmas tags

I have always been a really creative person, I love making things. I actually wanted to make my own gift tags last year but with full-time working life, I just couldn't find the time. I was not going to miss out on it this year, so I took a trip to Hobbycraft and oh my lord, there was so much stuff I wanted to buy! As you can imagine, I found everything really cute. 

Most bits and bobs were in packs for around 75p to £1 which is super affordable. I bought the glitter silver and gold and plain brown gift tags from Hobbycraft too - although, the string didn't come with the tags in the packs so I had to buy them separately. They're super easy, quick and fun to make! It also makes gifts that little more special and thoughtful.

how to make your own christmas tags

diy christmas gift tags blog post

how to make your own gift tags blog post

christmas blog post ideas

megan elizabeth blog

megan elizabeth christmas blog

christmas gift tags ideas

2 comments :

  1. These turned out great! I did my own tags last year, a bit differently, but still fun. Maybe I'll try these this year. Awesome! Love how you wrapped your presents :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I had so much fun making these and thank you! :) x

      Delete