SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Dressed for Autumn - Pinafore Dresses & Burgundy



Dress - H&M | Top - New Look | Tights - George at ASDA | Boots - River Island

 Autumn and Winter are probably the only seasons of the year when I actually put effort into my outfits. I don't know why, but I love buying clothes this time of the year and it seems like so many other bloggers do too. Both my mum and I fell in love with this black buttoned pinafore dress in H&M last month, so we bought one each. We obviously don't wear them on the same days, although, would it be pretty cool if we did? It's highly unlikely though, as we have so many nice clothes between us.

You can wear this dress all year round which is what made me love it even more. I'm definitely going to wear it in the Spring and Summer months of next year! For now, I've put my fave burgundy top, tights and boots with the dress.

Credit to my boyfriend for taking these pictures. He's never used a camera before and he was getting all excited thinking he was some sort of pro photographer, haha.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I'm the total opposite. During fall and winter I just throw something on and that's it :D I really like this dress. It's kinda short for me, but I love that "uniform" look :)
    I also share so many clothes with my mom :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just throw something on in the Summer months, it's just way too hot and sticky for me to hunt through my wardrobe x

      Delete