SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 11 March 2017

Dr Botanicals Advanced Purifying Overnight Masque

dr botanicals overnight face mask

night face mask dr botanicals

You may remember that I worked with Dr Botanicals a few months back sharing their gorgeous Moroccan Rose range. So, when they contacted me again and asked if I'd like to try out their advanced purifying overnight masque* to honour National Bed Month, I couldn't say no.

The smell of this product is beautiful which is probably down to the natural ingredients contained in the masque; which is:

-Papaya which is rich in minerals and Vitamin C, this regenerates cells to make the skin look younger and brighter.
-Jojoba Oil which enhances the skins elasticity.
-Sweet Almond Oil which softens, soothes and moisturises all at once.

dr botanicals advanced purifying overnight masque

It's a thin, runny product which makes it easier to apply to your face. You need to apply a thin layer anyway and the runniness of the product makes it easy to glide over the face. So, a little goes a long way with this, you don't need much product. There's a little bit of a firm feeling after it being on for around ten minutes or so, (like one of those peel off masks when it gets really tight, although this masque isn't as severe).

dr botanicals

It's soothing and refreshing once applied. It's also really lightweight too which is perfect as there's nothing I hate more than a overnight face product which is heavy whilst I'm trying to wind down and get to sleep. I use this product every night and the next morning, I wake up with brighter, softer and healthier looking skin every time. I'm also going to mention that it's sensitive skin friendly, like all of their other products!

Throughout this month, you can buy this masque for £19.99 instead of the original selling price of £67. Enter the code 'MEGSBLOG' at checkout.

Have you tried an overnight product before?


*This post features a product which I was sent for a review. As always, my review and opinions are completely honest and my own.

Post a Comment