SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 7 October 2016

Wardrobe Essentials You Need This A/W

autumn and winter wardrobe essentials

With the colder weather drawing in, I decided that I wanted to and needed to update my wardrobe. So, I've been shopping around and found some affordable essentials that you'll need this A/W. I noticed this black cape in River Island a couple of days ago and I just had to get it. Unfortunately it is one size but I'm tiny and surprisingly, it doesn't look ridiculous on me. I thought that it was perfect for when you're chilly but don't want to overheat in a coat. It is reversible and River Island also stocks it in the colour grey, which is also gorg! £30.00 Buy it here.

Who doesn't love cosy socks in the colder weather? I live in fluffy socks and slippers at this time of the year and these slipper socks from New Look are perfect. How cute are the little bobbles? New Look also sell these in a light pink colour. £9.99 Buy these here.
I don't usually wear hats in the colder months. Mainly because they make my hair messy and they don't suit me. But, I bought this particular one from Primark a few weeks back. It suits me so well and its such a lovely material and colour. Although, I was stuck between this one and the burgundy colour. To be honest, I could've got both for the affordable price. £2.50 Buy it here.

I love a nice cosy coat for this time of the year. Longline jackets are so in trend at the moment but I feel that not everybody loves them. But I love this one from New Look, I love the length and the faux fur and it just looks cute. £44.99 Buy it here.
Another bargain from Primark is this burgundy scarf. I am obsessed with the colour burgundy at the minute, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because it's Autumnal and I'm all for that shit this year. I actually ended up buying this scarf in a light beige colour the other day. Unlucky for me, my Primark store didn't have the burgundy scarf in stock. But like my beige one, this is reversible which is always handy for different outfits. £5.00 Buy it here.

I have been wanting some knee high boots for ageeees. I just can't seem to find the perfect pair. I love these ones from River Island, they just go over the knee and look so lush on. I just wish they were knee length. But I love these anyway and you need to have a pair of knee high or over the knee boots in your wardrobe! £75.00 Buy them here.
I have been looking for jumper dresses everywhere. I must be really fussy because yet again, I don't seem to fall in love with any. I found this plain swing jumper dress from Boohoo and I was oh so pleased when I found it. It's exactly what I've been looking for. They're currently sold out in S/M so I'm gonna have to wait for this purchase. £15.00 Buy it here.

Lastly, you can never have too many boots. My boyfriend always says that I have too many shoes or he moans if I even glance at a pair whilst shopping. I saw these ankle boots from Miss Selfridge and fell in love. I bought a pair of ankle boots from there last year and they've lasted me so well. I love the suede and leather look and the gold detailing completes them. £45.00 Buy them here.

What are your wardrobe essentials this season?

Post a Comment