SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 10 October 2015

My Top 10 Disney Films

Watching Disney was part of my childhood and it's still part of my life to this day!
If there's a new Disney film out in the cinema, me and my boyfriend are most likely to go and watch it. You're never ever too old for Disney!

So this is my list of my top 10 Disney films ever!


1. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

winnie the pooh gif

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh,
Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff...

Since a very young age, I have loved Winnie the Pooh! I even had Winnie the Pooh wallpaper - Dedicated fan right here!
He even inspired me to try honey for the first time. (Obviously, I wanted to be just like Pooh bear)


2. Cinderella

cinderella gif

Cinderella will always be my all time favourite princess film. She taught me to be kind even if people are mean to you - cheesy, I know. There has been many re-makes of Cinderella and I love them all but I do love the original.


3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

snow white gif

Even though, the evil witch scared me when I was younger, this is another one of my most favourite princess films. I used to love the dwarfs, especially sneezy!


4. Peter Pan Return to Neverland

peter pan gif

Even though I love the original Peter Pan, Peter Pan Return to Neverland will always beat Peter Pan. I find it so much more exciting and I used to be more amused. I used to watch this all the time.


5. Dumbo

dumbo gif

Ahh Dumbo! I actually own a little Dumbo and I used to sleep with him every night when I was younger. I love this film and I still watch it now!


6. Tangled


tangled gif

Ok, I am obsessed with this film and I am also guilty of knowing all the words to all the songs. How old am I again? Also, does anyone else agree with me that she doesn't suit short brown hair!?

P.S - Why wasn't this film called Rapunzel?


7. Bedknobs and Broomsticks

bedknobs and broomsticks gif

Many people haven't heard of this film. If you haven't, then go buy it because it's bloody amazing!
I used to watch this all the time when I was a child. It's great because it's also half animated too!


8. Pinocchio

pinocchio gif

This film taught me not to tell lies because I thought my nose would grow like Pinocchios. Is anyone else guilty of this?


9. The Little Mermaid

the little mermaid gif

Ariel and Flounder were my faves in this film! I used to call myself Ariel because I always wanted to be a mermaid and I had red hair, like her. Ok, by red hair I didn't mean red, I meant ginger but lol.


10. Mary Poppins

mary poppins gif

Mary Poppins,
Practically perfect in every way.

Ok so that just said it all. Who didn't love Mary Poppins when they were younger?


After all that I now feel really old. What are/were your favourite Disney films?

Post a Comment