SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 11 May 2015

The Beauty Blogger Tag


the beauty blogger tag
I actually made this photo myself (hooray!)

So today I thought that I would do the beauty blogger tag!

I haven't actually been nominated to do this, but I've seen so many of these posts and I've loved every single one. Quite a lot of the beauty blogger tags are different but I came across this one when I decided that I wanted to give it a go.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither. It's naturally wavy.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
A dark ginger.

3. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
My auntie is a mobile hairdresser so she comes to my house and does it.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day. (e.g. if I wash it on a Monday, I'll next wash it on Wednesday etc.)

5. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
Near enough everyday. I'll only change it if I'm in the mood to.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I used to go to a salon. But I am qualified in doing them and I've now stopped being lazy and I do them myself instead of going to a salon.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
All the time! I actually need to stop doing it so often. (Yes, it's that often.)

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
I normally do but if the polish ends up chipping then I'll wipe the polish off and leave them unpolished for ages until I can be bothered to re-do them.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends on how quick I want to get ready. Normally 25-40 minutes and I don't wear liquid eyeliner. Why do I take so long!?

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face.

11. Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need when I need it. (Normally last minute!)

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Hardly ever. If I'm going to a special occasion or something like that then maybe. It depends what I feel like when I'm doing my make-up.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Yes! Unless I'm really ill and I'm staying at home all day.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Both.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No, never! Unless it's for a very good reason.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Have had or have now? If it's the products I have now then, 5! Probably not many compared to most people.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
This is a really hard question. When I feel like it haha!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I decide when I'm getting dressed unless I'm going somewhere important the next day.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Hardly ever. Probably once or twice a year.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
It depends what I'm doing. If I'm going to work I'll wake up at 7am. If I'm not doing anything then I normally wake up around 8am or 8:30am. (That's without an alarm, yes I'm a morning person!) Let me know if you're a morning person too, I feel alone!

If I have work the next day, I'll try and aim to get to sleep around 10pm or half 10pm because I always wake up tired. If I'm not doing anything the next day, then I'll go to sleep whenever I'm tired.

21. How often and when do you work out?
I used to work out like once a week - not including my ballet classes.
I never really stick to it. I think I need to go to fitness classes so when you're there, you can't stop. Whereas, when I'm at home, I'll sit down and have a rest and then can't be bothered to do anymore.

22. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'1.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I want to say yes and no. I learnt Estonian and I still remember all the things I learnt. I don't know everything that's Estonian though. I would also love to learn Spanish! I know the simple 'hola' and stuff haha.

25. How many pets do you have?
1 cat and I love her so much!

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Most of the time. Every day I think.

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Yes! I love reading comments. It makes me so happy that I get comments and I always reply! (eventually)

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes and then I go and buy them!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My first blog name was 'Simply Inspired' and the meaning behind it was that I was inspired to make a blog by other bloggers and I wanted to inspire other bloggers/readers. I don't know what the meaning is behind 'simply' though.

I ended up growing apart from the name 'Simply Inspired.' I felt like it didn't fit with my blog. I've sat down for days and hours writing down lists and lists of blog names for my blog but nothing 'clicked.' I ended up deciding that I wanted to call it Megan Elizabeth, which is my name. (Obviously)

30. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Canon Powershot SX150 IS.
The only annoying thing is about this camera is that it's a battery camera and the battery life is absolutely ridiculous so I have to use re-chargeable batteries. Please someone tell me if I am able to buy a charger for my Canon camera!?

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other?)
I live with my parents, so everyone cleans at different times. I clean my room every Sunday and on my days off I go round the house and do whatever needs to be done.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Pink and light blue are my favourites.

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really have a favourite beauty/fashion magazine. I don't really read magazines apart from the Ok! magazine. I prefer to read blogs to get fashion and beauty inspiration/ideas.

34. Do you swear?
Sometimes. Especially at football matches. I don't like doing it though.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Mondays are my day off so I normally spend time on my blog. Today I'm planning on working with my html (Wish me luck, haha!)


Feel free to do this tag yourself and you can use my amazing photo! Or you can answer a few of these questions in the comments below as I would love to know a little bit about you!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13995942/?claim=tbqza23m82z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment