SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 15 July 2019

A Week In Tenerife

It was two weeks yesterday since Liam and I have been back from Tenerife and we have major holiday blues! We only stayed in Tenerife for a week and it really was the quickest week ever.

We made a day of Siam park, if you love waterslides, you have to go!! And we also done Loro park which is a zoo and it was massive! I wish I packed trainers because wearing sandals to walk around a zoo all day wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had. We also had a beach day at Las Americas and went jet skiing. Whilst we were jet skiing, we literally had two dolphins swimming and diving in and out of the water next to us which was truly amazing! We were also allowed to jump off the jet ski's and swim around for a bit at hippy beach which was really cool.

Although we were all inclusive at our hotel, the food selection wasn't great and we got bored very quickly! So, we ate out a lot which really didn't bother us. The taxi's down to the strip were fairly cheap both ways which was good. If I ever visit Tenerife again, I would book a hotel closer to the beach. Because everything was near the beach, it was a good 20 minute walk from our hotel and there were SO many hills. Liam also took me to Hard Rock café which I have never been too. And because it was so good, we went twice!!

We didn't take many photos, but here's what we captured anyway...



























4 comments :

  1. This post has made me miss Tenerife so much! It's such an amazing place, isn't it?! I wish I managed to convince my boyfriend to go to the zoo as it looks so good. Siam Park is incredible isn't it? It looks like you had such a great time!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Can't believe I've never been to Tenerife. Desperate to go and visit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go, it's a good one to remember! x

      Delete