SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 18 October 2019

My 5 Favourite Things About Autumn

my favourite things about autumn blog post

My favourite time of the year is here. It's finally Autumn - the leaves have fallen, the mornings are colder and the evenings are darker. I just love everything about it, don't you?

Pumpkin Picking
I went pumpkin picking for the first time last year and I don't know why I hadn't experienced it sooner. It was so much fun and made me feel all Autumnal. I think Liam and I will go next weekend and pick a few out.

Halloween
I love Halloween, I always have done. The idea of getting dressed up and doing your makeup as a zombie or vampire etc is so exciting and fun. I'm actually going out for Halloween this year and I'm super excited about it, I hope it'll be a good night. I also love the Halloween movies. Along with the scary ones, I do love the old classics Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown.

Feeling Cosy
Autumnal candles burning whilst you're all cosied up on the sofa with blankets along with the fire going is everything. I love the good ol' Autumn Yankee Candles especially for this time of the year. Also, isn't the Lush Halloween/Autumn product range just the best?!

The Autumnal Fashion
The scarves, bobble hats, jumper dresses, boots - I could go on. I have a A/W fashion board on Pinterest constantly being updated with outfit ideas. Honestly, I could buy a whole new wardrobe dedicated to just A/W clothes. I couldn't count how many jumpers I own.

Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
I love a good latte but oh my god, the pumpkin spiced lattes are the absolute best for this time of year. I always pop into Starbucks to get one if I'm in the city centre. 

What are your favourite things about Autumn?

10 comments :

  1. I can't wait to start buying loads of autumn scented candles!
    Chloe X http://www.chloelxuise.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUMPKIN PATCHING
    I am so annoyed that I don't have one near me!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, google it and find one! It is so worth it! x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a pumpkin spiced latte you know! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween too, it is such a great time of year. I think that the UK makes a bigger deal out of it these days in comparison to when I was growing up.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn so much! Never tried a pumpkin spiced latte but I like the sound of them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm staying in for Halloween but I love that it's just another excuse to do something fun, I can't wait to do baking with Ru and watch movies all night! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is such a wonderful season! I love layering up! x

    Joyce | www.joycelauofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine would be the scented candles!

    ReplyDelete