SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Non-Halloween Makeup for Halloween

non halloween makeup for halloween

Halloween is just around the corner and the week of Halloween is when I usually like to change up my everyday makeup. I like to use deeper, darker colours around this time of the year now. As I don't do much for Halloween now, it always makes me feel better if I've made a bit of an effort.

For the eyes, I like to use Urban Decays Naked Smoky Palette. For obvious reasons, it's a great little palette to use to create the smoky eye look. I usually use neutral and brown shades on my eyes on an everyday basis but as it's Halloween, I tend to go for the more deeper shades of brown, blues and purples. I don't use liquid liner as I have individual lashes so I never really feel the need to apply eyeliner. But again, it's great to use for Halloween to give yourself a cat eye look.

For the lips, NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade 'Copenhagen' and Sleek's matte me in the shade 'Velvet Slipper' are my two absolute favourite go-to lippies for Autumn. They're both that gorgeous burgundy shade, although I find Copenhagen more of a deeper shade than Velvet Slipper but they're both perfect for Halloween.

Do you dress up for Halloween or switch up your everyday makeup?

8 comments :

  1. This palette is one of my all time faves – so classic and so edgy too! Love this!!

    Lots of love from Mollie, blogger at theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous palette!!
    Love this for Halloween and into winter!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time of the year is my favourite to play around with darker makeup! x

      Delete
  3. the UD smoky palette is perfect for halloween you're so right! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the Smokey Palette, I never picked this one up and I am sure it has been discontinued now.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smokey palette has the perfect shades in for halloween makeup, I don't own it personally but it would be ideal!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love deeper darker tones for the colder season! Especially a bold dark lip x

    Joyce | www.joycelauofficial.com

    ReplyDelete