SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 April 2020

The Eye Cream Worth Every Penny

bobbi brown extra repair eye cream review

bobbi brown eye cream review

I have been a lover of the Extra Eye Repair Cream from Bobbi Brown for years and in all honesty, I think I will love it forever more. Every time I finish a pot of this cream, I repurchase it and repeat.

I used to be awful with skincare in the past. All the way through my teens, I used makeup wipes every day to rub off my makeup and never used any type of moisturiser, serums or creams. Looking back now, it honestly makes me cringe how I used to drag my skin with a wipe to get my makeup off, especially under my eyes as the skin is thinner and more sensitive.

A few years ago, after trying a sample of this eye cream, it changed my skin for the better and I massively improved in caring for my skin altogether. I still remember being stunned when I first used the sample pot because I literally noticed a difference within days. The fine lines in the inner corners of my eyes had reduced massively within only a week, and that's how my obsession with this eye cream started.

"This rich, concentrated cream visibly revives eyes - so you look extra well rested. A Bobbi Brown best-seller, this formula with peptides, natural plant oils, and humectants targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and dryness."

The cream itself is quite thick, although it sits very lightly on the skin - which is great for during the day, especially if you'll be wearing it under makeup, you don't want anything too heavy. I actually find that my concealer applies a lot better and looks smoother with this eye cream underneath as well.

A little really goes a long way with this product, a pot of this seems to last me absolutely ages and I use it every morning and night without fail. Currently, it's retailing at £48.50 and I strongly believe you get your moneys worth without a doubt. You only need a tiny amount of product, warm it up between your two ring fingers and gently pat it in under the eyes. On top of that, it absorbs fairly quickly too, so there's no waiting around to put your makeup on in the mornings.
It has really helped brighten up my eyes and reduced the appearance of dark circles as well as make my under eyes look more hydrated and firmer overall. It definitely does what it says, that's for sure.


Have you ever tried the extra eye repair cream or a good alternative?

18 comments :

  1. Never tried anything from Bobbi Brown, but this sounds incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same as you - I can't believe I used makeup wipes around my eyes for so long! My eyes are so sensitive anyway so it can't have helped. This eye cream sounds amazing, thank you for the recommendation Megan! x

    Latte Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you've admitted to it too, it's honestly so cringe looking back now isn't it? You're welcome x

      Delete
  3. I must try this at some point, I have the moisturiser to test out but haven't yet opened it. I find I am always on the hunt for the next best eye cream.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently on a mission to find a new moisturiser actually x

      Delete
  4. I've always wanted to try this eye cream, I might order it soon! x

    Maiya | maiyabellexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never tried this but it sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good eye cream, I'm surprised they're not charging more to be honest! x

      Delete
  6. I was literally clearing out all the testers I had in my draws the other day and I found a little pot I had of this from Selfridges! I tried it and it's literally amazing. I'll have to order a full size one soon!
    Chloe X
    https://www.chloepryce.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bobbi Brown!! I need this eye cream, you're 100% right!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this used on me when I got an appointment at one of their counters and I've been obsessed ever since. It's amazing!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I honestly don't think I'll find anything else as good x

      Delete
  9. Love a bit of Bobbi Brown, bet this is fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's actually made me want to try more of their skincare products x

      Delete