SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Three From Lush.

lush haul 2019

what i've bought from lush

It's been a while since I've taken a well deserved trip to Lush. Every time I go in there, I just want to buy everything, I literally have to control myself from spending my money on everything in sight.

My all time favourite lip scrub from Lush is the bubblegum one. However, I have recently discovered that they do a pumpkin spiced lip scrub and I couldn't wait to get myself into Lush to get my hands on it. As you can imagine, it smells absolutely gorgeous. It also tastes delicious too, it's not the same as a pumpkin spiced latte but it's still delish. It's just Autumn in a pot. If you know me, you know Autumn is my all time favourite season, so I can't wait to use this 365 days of the year to be honest.

Of course I had to pick up the sparkly pumpkin bubble bar. I've had this before and it is one of my favourite Lush products for this time of the year. It's autumnal and glittery, what more do I need? The scent of the sparkly pumpkin is divine. I love having a bath using this bubble bar with a good ol' autumnal yankee candle burning - so refreshing and relaxing for sure.

A new little number for me is this gorgeous purple, of course sparkly, goddess bath bomb. It smells beautiful, it's florally yet musky - so it's a very curious scent but it definitely works! A lot of people have said that they can't smell it once in the bathtub but I can't comment on that as I am yet to have used it. I love the coved and rounded design of this bath bomb, it's definitely unique.

Have you popped into Lush recently and bought any goodies?

9 comments :

  1. that is one of the prettiest bath bombs I've ever seen!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh my word, these all look and sound totally gorgeous! I'm really missing having a bath in my house right now haha, I really want to try the lip scrub :D the bubblegum one is delicious! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been to Lush to in ages, definitely due a visit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The PSL lip scrub is EVERYTHING!!!!

    Lots of love from Mollie, blogger at theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't been in such a long time! but i need these x

    Joyce | www.joycelauofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goddess is one of my absolute favourites! It smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I haven't been into Lush for ages, this post has made me want to pay a visit.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really need to go to Lush. Haven't been in ages x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pumpkin bubble bar is one of my favourites but I always get glitter absolutely everywhereeee! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete