SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 : A Cosy Winters Night In

I can't believe it's almost Christmas, so what better way to spend a cosy Winter's night!?

It's lush to have a cosy night in now and then, especially in the Winter. When I have a cosy night in I like to do a bit of pampering. I usually have a bath using any nice bath products I own and then cleanse my face and pop a face mask on. Tonight I'm using a candyfloss scrub and it smells SO good!


I then make a hot chocolate or a latte, (preferably vanilla) and spend my time chilling out on the sofa or relaxing in bed on my iPad, checking social media, catching up on YouTube videos or reading blogs. It's usually all three. I also have my TV on - I use it as my background noise whether I'm watching it or not, I have to have my TV on. Sometimes I stick some movies on if I feel like it.




 What do you do to make your night in cosy?

Post a Comment