SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 21 October 2017

Creepy Killer Clown Halloween Makeup

creepy clown halloween makeup

clown halloween makeup

It's almost that time of the year again! This Halloween, I have gone for a creepy killer clown. I actually got the inspiration from Pinterest, this certain type of clown makeup has been so popular recently and I've grown to love it. All you need to recreate this look is black and white face paint, a dark red/purple lipstick, fake blood, black pencil eyeliner and eyeshadow. 

I started off by doing my usual daily makeup routine - eyebrows, foundation, contour etc. When it came to the eyeshadow part, I used my holy grail Urban Decay Naked 2 palette to create my very dark, black smokey eye. Then, I smudged some black eyeshadow along with some red eyeshadow underneath my eyes.

I then went in with my favourite kohl black pencil eyeliner to make my eyes even more darker. Next, I went in with the black face paint and a really thin liner brush to make those triangular shapes around my eyes and mouth. I added some fake blood at the very end which is super messy but it's all good fun.

When I began, I honestly thought this look was so simple to do. Oh, I was very, very wrong! Trying to make those triangles neat and sort of symmetrical was an absolute bugger to do! Anyway, just tell yourself, "you can't really go wrong with Halloween makeup".

Let me know what you think!

megan elizabeth blog

clown halloween makeup blog post

5 comments :

  1. Oh wow I love this Clown look, simple yet super effective :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you did a very very good job! I believe it's a lot harder than it looks :D
    also, I totally agree that you can't really go wrong with Halloween makeup :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey! Exactly, it doesn't matter if you make a mess of it x

      Delete
  3. I'm so rubbish at Halloween makeup - this looks incredible! I'm so jealous of your skills haha. I think I need to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette as well ...

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Steph! Honestly, you won't regret your spend on the Naked 2 palette, it's a must have! x

      Delete