SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 17 April 2020

20 Things To Do Whilst Staying at Home


 I'm not much of a social person, I never have been. To be honest, I've always preferred spending Saturday evenings in my pyjamas scoffing a takeaway and watching crap TV than going 'out out'. However, I'm now at the point where I feel like all of my days are merged into one. I got into too much of a routine and now I'm bored. So as the UK lockdown is set for another three weeks, here are 20 things to do whilst staying at home...


1. Bake
2. Learn a new language - I love Duolingo for learning Spanish!
3. Play a videogame - The Sims 3, Club Penguin, Habbo Hotel, Mario Kart on the Wii are just some I've been playing. I've even dug out my old Nintendo DS!
4. Follow a workout online
5. Give your phone a clear out 
6. Spend time improving your cooking skills or learning a new recipe
7. Start a scrapbook
8. Clear out and re-organise drawers and cupboards around the house
9. Read a book
10. Watch YouTube
11. Videocall friends and family
12. Get involved and experience TikTok - it's honestly so much fun and great for passing time!
13. Find a new series to watch on Netflix
14. Have a pamper day - paint your nails, toes, slap on a face & hair mask and have a chill in the bath.
15. Sort through your Pinterest boards
16. Spend some time colouring or painting
17. Clean your makeup brushes
18. Find an old series to watch - I've found all of my old box sets of Waterloo Road and I am so happy about it! I may also watch Charmed from the beginning too.
19. Learn a new skill - I want to learn how to do the splits, a handstand and French plait my own hair.
20. Listen to a podcast

20 comments :

  1. I'm learning Polish at the minute and it's so rewarding! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, now that's one language I never even thought to try! x

      Delete
  2. Such a good list, I’m going to try some but I have two young kids 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless you, bet they're keeping you busy xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely going to be coming back this list when I have no idea what to do x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love lists like these, I find them so helpful x

      Delete
  4. I've saved this list in my bookmarks for days when I feel a bit lost!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These suggestions are so creative and I'm definitely going to try some x
    sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Waterloo Road the best aha! Thanks for all the great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just joined Tik Tok - if I hadn't done it now, I doubt I'd have got round to it haha. Also done lots of reading and started jogging :)

    Jasmine xx



    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TikTok is so much fun isn't it!? Even got the family involved haha x

      Delete
  8. I've found a new love for yoga while being at home¬
    Chloe X
    https://www.chloepryce.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yoga! Never even thought of giving that a go x

      Delete
  9. I have been watching an old series on Tv and playing a few games as well as blogging etc. I've also read a bit too.

    I'll come back to this next time I'm struggling to find something to do.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to get back into pinning on Pinterest x

    Maiya | maiyabellexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I've got rid of all the unwanted pins that were on there since I was 16, can you imagine what they were like? Haha. Had a real good sort out! x

      Delete