SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 December 2019

What I Got For Christmas 2019

I can't believe it's this time again, writing up the annual what I got for Christmas post. This Christmas has been a little different from the past. We've had to do it on a budget and spend a set amount on everyone because we're getting married next year as well as buying a house. Liam and I also set a budget for ourselves too, although I did go over his budget and bought him a little more than I should of.
Anyway, here's what I got for Christmas 2019!

what I got for christmas 2019

I didn't ask for much this year because I really didn't need anything in particular. 
Of course I got my traditional bottle of Malibu for Christmas. If you've read my blog for a few years, you've probably seen it in each years post, which is quite funny. I also got the usual jumpers, underwear, socks, perfume, bath stuff and pyjamas.
I had pointed out these Barbie pyjamas from Primark that I wanted. I'm actually surprised my aunty got her hands on them because they were out of stock in smalls and mediums every time I looked in Primark as well as the one in Birmingham!

Liam's mum put together a Christmas Eve hamper full of pamper stuff, hair products and snacks which was really nice of her. I literally have so much bath and shower stuff, I won't need to buy anything throughout the year. I have some Christmas money to spend but I'm not sure what I'd like to spend it on yet, so I'll save it until I want something. 

What did you get for Christmas?
 

10 comments :

  1. such lovely gifts - I want those Barbie pjs now haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the Christmas hamper sounds so lovely, I'd love one of those!!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you got some lovely things, I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great gifts! I also got some Barbie pyjamas for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you got some gorgeous things! We're buying a house next year too so we're also on a slightly stricter budget for gifts than usual.
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete