SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 7 December 2019

A Christmas Beauty Gift Guide

a christmas beauty gift guide

I am so pleased to say that I have done pretty much all of my Christmas shopping. There are just a few things I need to pop out and get but apart from that I am done. I'm surprised that I've finished so early this year, I usually struggle and leave everything super last minute.

Eyeshadow palettes make such great gifts. I fell in love with this Precious Stone Rose Quartz palette from Makeup Revolution. First off, the lid of the palette is covered with a rose gold glitter and when you open it, you have a selection of twenty different shades - glitter and matte & neutral and warm tones. You can't go wrong with this palette because you have such a selection to suit different people. 

christmas beauty gift guide 2019

For all the Charlotte Tilbury lovers out there, this little gift is fab! The pillow talk lips gift includes their best seller nude-pink matte lipstick as well as a mini lip cheat lip liner. CT says the lipstick and liner is the perfect nude-pink shade to suit and flatter everyone.

Another fab makeup gift is this contour trio from Soap & Glory. Included is the contour shade, highlight and blush. This would also make a great stocking filler!
Sticking with the S&G brand, I came across this face mask kit in Boots. In the box, there are different masks for targeting different areas; a pore-refining mask, a miracle moisture mask, a radiance-boosting mask, two de-clog masks and three under-eye brightening hydrogel patches. I thought this would be lovely as an extra gift and this time of the year is perfect for a little pamper too.

christmas gift guide 2019

Lastly is Lush goodies. Snow fairy makes a really good gift, I rarely come across anyone that doesn't like it. It's just that delightful, sweet, sugary, candyfloss smell which is perfect for this time of the year! Lush also puts together great little boxes of gifts too, I love this Sweet Christmas one, it includes a pud bath bomb and a candy cane bubble bar - perfect for Christmas!

lush christmas gift guide

7 comments :

  1. So many incredible picks. Might have to get myself the Charlotte Tilbury gift set! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so so gorgeous xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to pop to Lush now and pick myself up a few bits, I'd be buying one of the gift boxes for myself I think! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete