SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 13 December 2016

My Winter Makeup Staples

megan elizabeth blog

my winter makeup staples

I don't know about you but I have certain favourite products that I use on a daily basis in the Winter months. I like to use a lip scrub in the Winter as I get really dry, chapped lips. I bought the bubblegum lip scrub from Lush back in the Summer. It smells amazing and it does the job. This is also fantastic to use before applying liquid lippies, we all know how they end up looking when you have dry lips, ay?

I also like to use a good ol' face wash to proper cleanse my skin. I particularly like this seaweed one from The Body Shop, it thoroughly cleanses my skin and it's gentle. As much as I love applying makeup, I like keeping my makeup quite neutral in the Winter due to my pale skin. Oh, does anyone else feel like they look much paler in the Winter? As you can see, this is one of my all time favourite nude palettes, the shadows are almost gone. They're lovely light neutral colours and they're also easy to blend.

winter makeup staples

winter makeup essentials blog

Who doesn't love a red lip? I find that they're so much more flattering in the Winter months... especially with Christmas, New Years and the colder weather. My favourite proper bright red lippy has to be this one from Burberry, it's my Winter go-to lip product. Lastly, is obviously my holy grail setting spray from Urban Decay. This product is honestly worth every penny and if you haven't yet tried it, where have you been all this time? Even though I'd use this more in the warmer weather, it's also perfect for the colder months and shittier weather.

2 comments :

  1. I really really really want UD setting spray and Lush lip scrub...

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete