SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 7 June 2016

NYX Sculpt & Highlight vs New Cid I-Groom Pencil

NYX brow contour

The I-groom pencil has been my go-to eyebrow product for well over a year. After running out, I realised that paying the price of £19.50, paying for delivery and then waiting for it to arrive, I might as well try a new product. I used to be able to buy it from my local trade store but they stopped selling them and I had to make orders online. So, for just £8 I bought the NYX Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour and it was worth every penny!

I bought the NYX Sculpt & Highlight in the colour 'Vanilla/Taupe' which comes out the exact same colour as my New Cid pencil which I'm super happy about. Both of the products are highly pigmented which I would expect anyway as they're both professional products. I love the consistency of the NYX pencil. It's creamy and I find that it's easy to apply, whereas New Cid is like a hard pencil which I find hard to apply and it takes time to blend out if I make areas a little dark.

With brow contour, you get a highlighter on the other end which I was excited to try out. To be honest, it's not the best brow highlight I've used in my life but it's still pretty darn great! It's not too white or too shimmery like you can get with other brow highlighters. On the other end of the I-groom pencil, you get a spooley which I think is fantastic. It's so much easier than having a separate one.

Overall, my preferred brow product is *drum roll* NYX Brow Contour. It's just so much more affordable and does the exact same job as my previous fave brow product. Have you tried either of these?

1 comment :

  1. Eyebrows def. look so much better with highlight on :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete