SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 1 February 2016

Kiko Milano Wishlist

Kiko milano wishlist

I have been very fond to try Kiko products for quite some time now. As soon as I checked out Kiko's website, I fell in love with all of the products, I wanted everything. The packaging is so neat and presentable, I just love the colour combinations on different products.

The first product that caught my eye was the purifying mask. Being honest with you, I didn't have a clue that Kiko Milano sold skin care. So I was extremely pleased when I found this, especially as it's a remineralising mask for combination to oily skin types. There's also other beauty masks to suit other skin types which is a must! With fantastic reviews, this primer is ideal for combination to oily skin which is perfect for me. I absolutely love trying out new primers and comparing them. I truly loved the look of the invisible powder to fix makeup. It's transparent and it's anti-shine which is fab for my oily skin!

I love this simple lipstick, precisely in the shade 'Marsala'. All of the other shades are beautiful too, but if I had to pick just one it would be this one. Another lip product I have my eye on is the double match lipstick and lipliner. It's a two in one, who would complain? The colour 'Cool Rose' itself is so pretty, it's a lovely nude pink, it's so me! To go with these lovely lip products, I've eyed up this gorgeous shimmery metallic eyeshadow. It's meant to be a creamy powder eyeshadow with a metallic look, which I loved the sound of! I just couldn't choose between the colours though. I couldn't leave Kiko without making space on my wishlist for blush. So lastly, I found a beautiful matte blush. I am quite pale but I think that this shade will go perfect with my skin tone.

Purifying Mask - £5.90
Smart Lipstick (926 Marsala) - £3.90
Rebel Bouncy Blush (02 Adorable Pink) - £4.90
Double Match Lipstick & Lipliner (01 Cool Rose) - £7.90
Invisible Powder - £11.90
Mat Base Corrector Primer - £8.90
Metallic Shine Eyeshadow (02 Absolutely Rose) - £3.40

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Post a Comment