SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 1 June 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

Hi lovelies!

It's the 1st of June today which means that I've got 16 days until my birthday! (woo!)

the creative blogger award


Anyway, I got nominated by Libberty to do the creative blogger award. So go and check out her blog and her award.

The Rules:
1. Thank and post the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself with your own blog readers.
3. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees.
4. Pass these rules onto your nominees.


5 facts about me:
1. I hate spicy food.
2. I know all the words to every single one of Cher Lloyds songs. As you can tell, I'm a huge fan.
3. I've never had braces.
4. I'm really fussy with meat. It has to come from a certain place if not I won't like it.
5. I'm 5'1. 


I know that I'm meant to nominate 15-20 bloggers for this award but I would rather let you readers have the option to do this yourself. If you do this award, let me know in the comments below!

Post a Comment