SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 15 June 2015

Beauty Brands I Wouldn't Mind Trying

Hello lovelies!

I came across a blog post like this the other day, and it made me think about beauty brands that I haven't yet tried myself but would love to. So, I decided to write my very own list.



always walk into House of Fraser and always stop at the Bobbi Brown counter. There is just so much that catches my attention. I have noticed every time, their lip products call my mums name. So I now know what to get her for her birthday or christmas - which is a bonus!


Too Faced is popular for their eyeshadow palettes. I have had my eye on some of their products for a while - particularly the eyeshadow palettes. Although, one of the main products I would like to try are the mascaras. I haven't noticed anyone rant as much about the mascaras as other products from Too Faced. So I'd definitely give them a try. Also, in my opinion I think that they have the cutest packaging design ever.


I've known about this brand for a while now. One great thing is that the products are very affordable. I know that I will get round to buying some products from Kiko eventually. Especially after reading great reviews and hauls.


I have been subscribed to a few american YouTube gurus and for ages, they have been going on and on about Sephora. I have been thinking about getting the make-up brushes from here as all I hear is good reviews about them. If only they had a Sephora in the UK. (sigh)


Ok, I think every beauty blogger owns something Nars apart from me. But, can I just point out that I love the company logo! I believe that this is one of the most talked about beauty brands. I have never tried anything Nars, but I would love to. Especially their foundation - if anyone has a review on Nars foundation, please let me know! I would love to know more!


Again and again I have been recommended Anastasia Beverly Hills for my eyebrows. Once I checked out the website, I fell in love with almost everything. Even though it's quite pricey, so many people have been talking about it. Too bad that this is another fantastic brand in the US as I'd have to pay for shipping. But after lots of recommendations and good reviews, I reckon it's totally worth it.


Do you own anything from these brands? If not, what brands would you like to try?

2 comments :

  1. I've only tried KIKO and they are AMAZING! I can't believe how affordable everything is, and they always have some sort of offer or sale going on! You should definitely check it out! xx

    www.from18tolife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I am definitely going to try out KIKO. I've had my eye on some of their products for a while x

      Delete