SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 13 February 2015

Get inspired for Valentines!

Hey everyone!

With Valentines day coming up very shortly (tomorrow), I thought that I'd do a blog post on it. 

Some people go out with their friends for Valentines or spend it with their loved ones. I am going out with my boyfriend for our third Valentines together, I thought that I would show you what I will be wearing and how my make-up will be.

Firstly, I'm going to point out that I am not a professional at make-up. It may not be absolutely perfect, but I'm happy with it!

valentines day make up tutorial

valentines day makeup

orly gel fx passion fruit

I thought that I would go for a rose gold shimmery eye look. I also used false lashes to enhance the eye make-up. I went for one of my black dresses with black and cream heels to go with it. I'm also using my silver clutch, instead of taking out a huge daytime bag. On my nails is Orly Gel FX in the colour 'Passion Fruit.' My hair is also pretty simple too.

I took this picture in my sisters bedroom as she has a full size mirror. Please excuse the mess!

valentines day

Dress: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Quiz



Post a Comment