SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites

Hello lovelies!

So we're finally at the end of January 2015, which means that I can now share my monthly favourites with you lovely people!

Firstly, I'm going to start with the...
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

I have always used Rimmel foundations - but this one is my favourite. 
I have it in the colour 'Ivory,' which is quite light, but I do have very pale skin. I think this is the lightest colour that Rimmel does - please correct me if I'm wrong.

It has full coverage and it gives an amazing glow. It is the right colour for me - I always struggle with getting the perfect foundation colour to match my skin tone. 

New Cid Cosmetics Grooming Pencil

January Favourites

This is a eyebrow grooming pencil. This is honestly the best eyebrow product I have used.

I have done a review on this. So to find out more, check it out here!

Soap & Glory Hand Care

Soap and Glory hand products

I got these for Christmas, they are only the mini tubes. I do have a big tube of the Hand Food and it is amazing! Being a hairdresser, you always need to look after your hands! 

I use the 'scrub + happiness' first. It is a orange and mandarin hand scrub for dry hands. You apply this onto slightly damp hands and after you've lathered your hands up, rinse and lightly dry your hands. You then apply your hand cream (Hand Food).

They smell absolutely lovely and leaves my hands feeling so soft! They're also the perfect size to fit in your bag and to take to work with you.

Elf Eyelashes

e.l.f eyelashes

Elf is an online beauty shop. They sell top quality products at affordable prices.

These are long lasting and re-usable! They are extremely easy to apply - especially for a first time lash applier. Does that make sense? Haha.

They also blend in with your natural lashes really well and they enhance your eye make-up! 
If you haven't yet read my small 'elf haul' - click here!

ASP Signature Gel Polish

ASP gel polish

I am a massive lover of gel polish! (eek!)

These are a pack of 5 and the price was reduced. So I had to get them. We all know how much gel polishes are, right? (psst, they're expensive!)

The colours are Mystique, Forbidden and Cosmopolitan. The other two are a base coat and a top coat.

These colours are so glittery and long lasting! They are also very easy to do. If you are not a gel polish expert, bear in mind that you will need a UV/LED lamp so the gel sets and finishing wipe liquid. If you would like a separate post on these, please let me know.

Ted Baker wash set

ted baker gift set

I have the body wash, body lotion and the body spray. I apologise for this photo quality, I am currently working on making my photos better. (My 2015 resolution).

I use the body wash, obviously when I'm in the bath. I then use the body lotion after I'm out of the bath and then I finish off, spraying the body spray! Can I just say that all of these smell SO good!


Please let me know if you would like any separate posts on the products I've shown above.

What are your monthly favourites? Do you have any the same as me?

Post a Comment