SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 March 2021

My Self-Care Sunday Afternoon

my self care sunday afternoon

himalayan charcoal face mask


I love a good self-care sesh and a Sunday is one of my favourite days to do that. Mainly because it's my day off, but also because it's the perfect day to unwind, relax and prepare for the week ahead.

I love to have a good ol' candlelit bubble bath. I light my favourite candles and either pop them around the bath or on my bath tray - this is one of my favourite ways to de-stress and relax. 
My skin changes so much when the seasons change, so I like to do a good proper skincare routine and slap a face mask on.

Whilst my face mask is on, I also like to apply a hair mask too. My blonde hair can get very dull, brassy, and dry, especially at the moment as I haven't been able to get it done, so a good hair mask always manages to replenish it and freshen it up.

I also like to put fresh sheets on my bed along with jumping into clean pyjamas. There's nothing like getting into fresh sheets with fresh PJs on, right? I then like to make myself a vanilla latte or a hot chocolate and grab the blankets and sprawl out on the sofa binging a Netflix series or TV show.

How do you spend a self-care day?

8 comments :

  1. Been after the Body Shop mask for a while x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love a bubble bath with a Yankee Candle too. Snap on this. Self care for me its spending time a my dressing table doing my make up and do thing for me like drawing etc.

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can’t beat fresh pjs and fresh sheets can you? My daughters bought me a voucher for a pedicure once the salons open again and I can’t wait!! Being pampered is the best & since I’m unable to pamper myself I look forward to it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scrub is so dreamy isn't it!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I want to sit in the bath with a face mask on now! I only usually get a bit of time to relax in the bath until my partner brings me the baby! Not had a bath along since I was in labour hah.

    Corinne
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nip + fab, weirdly I hate baths though haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love a bubble bath with all the pamper treats x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candle lit bubble baths are the best, in fact, I am down with that tonight!

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete