SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 September 2020

My Travel Bucket List - UK & Abroad

travel bucket list

I'm not lying when I say that my travel bucket list is long. It's loooong and to be honest, I could probably add more places. I've had to turn my Pinterest travel board into separate boards for different destinations.


Manchester
Liverpool
Newcastle
Leeds
Brighton
The Cotswolds
Wales
Lake District

Quite a few big cities around the UK are on this list - Manchester and Leeds have both been my top two to visit but I have never gotten round to visiting. I've been to Swansea in Wales once for a football game, and the views on the way there were just stunning and since that day, I've wanted to go back for a weekend away. The Lake District is actually very new on my list, since constantly seeing gorgeous photos on Instagram, I will definitely visit one day. 


Iceland
Mauritius
Bali 
America
Australia
Greece
The Maldives
The Caribbean Islands

Iceland is on the top of my list, I've been wanting to visit for a couple of years now, depending on the travel situation it'll be either next year or 2022. We were meant to have our honeymoon in Mauritius, we're meant to be there right now actually, but unfortunately the world changed that, but it's still on my bucket list. Bali is another recent destination I'd love to visit one day, the whole place just looks beautiful. America and Australia have always been my dream to visit since I was little. I've still never done Disneyworld, so that'll be a holiday with our future kids I reckon.

Have you been to any of these places yourselves? Let me know your opinions or any recommendations!

10 comments :

  1. Ooh I love your lists!
    I've recently visited Brighton and Liverpool for the first time, absolutely amazing and would recommend!
    I've also been to Manchester quite a lot and absolutely love it.
    Definitely go when you get chance! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maldives is definitely a goal in life x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Cotswolds, if I could live there I would move in a heartbeat, it is just perfect.

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do more UK staycations, I used to go to Cornwall every year as a kid! I'd love to do Christmas markets in Bath & Edinburgh. I would absolutely LOVE to go to Mauritious - maybe one day for my honeymoon!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to go to the lake district, I can't believe I haven't had a trip there already!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Maldives are definitely on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss traveling so much!!
    Greece and the Maldives are also on my travel bucket list!
    My top one on the list is Egypt!

    Minimalist Jewelry | No Piercing Ear Cuffs


    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bucket list!

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mauritius is amazing! I also want to go to the Maldives. You should come to South Africa too!

    ReplyDelete