SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Twenty Three.

23 things I've learnt in 23 years
*Dress was kindly gifted to me from Femme Luxe Finery*

It's my birthday! Today I turned 23 years old, how did this happen!? It doesn't seem right that I'm 23 already, getting married and about to buy a house. It's gone crazy quick and it actually scares me how quick the next 23 years will go. Here are 23 things I've learnt in 23 years.

1. Don't worry about what other people think
2. Make time for yourself 
3. My parents were right about everything
4. Mental health is important
5. Live in the moment 
6. Trust your gut instinct
7. It's ok to say no
8. Put yourself first
9. Don't compare yourself to other people
10. Accept who you are
11. Friends and family are everything
12. Take each day as it comes
13. Set goals
14. Everything happens for a reason
15. You can't please everyone 
16. Don't take life too seriously
17. Stop worrying about money
18. Skincare is important
19. Travel while you can
20. Music is my escape
21. Everyone has their own timeline
22. Do what's best for you
23. Don't give up

Here's to twenty three!

14 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day :)

    Amy x
    The July Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, I hope you're having a fab day! I love this post and completely agree with everything xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday gorgeous girl!!
    Rosie
    loverosiee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had the most amazing birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a beautiful birthday love. skincare really is important and it took me way too long to realize that everyone has their own timeline.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & I know, it took me a while to realise that too x

      Delete
  6. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing Twenty Three. I really like it. xoxo street style fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete